Saturday, 16 October 2010

Horror/Thriller Film Rules.

I was thinking the other day about horror/thriller films.. making.. I dont know.. basic rules.. like as a rule for example if you ever deny there's a killer/monster/creature/thing then you are going to die.. I thought it would be fun to make some rules for them.. Just so we'd know exactly what NOT to do if said things were to happen;

  1. Do Not Deny Existence Of 'Thing'
  2. Do Not Run Upstairs.. [Where will you run after]
  3. When You Hear A Noise, Do Not Go Towards It.
  4. Do Not Investigate The Noise/Light You Hear/See.
  5. Never Say "I'll Be Right Back"
  6. Always Keep A Flashlight Handy && Extra Batteries Because The Power Will Go.
  7. Do Not Shower.
  8. Do Not Have Sex/Make-Out.
  9. Never Be Alone Yet Always Be Aware Of The Other People.
  10. Dont Bother With Phones; Lines Will Have Been Cut/There Will Be No Signal.
  11. Don't Whimper, Cry Or Breathe Loudly; You Will Be Heard.
  12. Believe The "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" Quote.
  13. Don't Trust The 'Nice, Friendly Stranger' Who's Trying To 'Help' You.
  14. Never Assume The Killer Is Dead.. He's Not!
  15. Don't Fall Asleep.
  16. Don't Invite Crazy People.. Anywhere!
  17. Don't Stay In Strange/Deserted Hotels.
  18. Don't Tell; No-one Is Ever Going To Believe You.
  19. If The Killer Is Killing All Your Friends The Police Are Always Going To Suspect You Of Being The Killer.
  20. The Two Who Develop A Love Interest Usually Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment