Friends are forever,
Forever’s till the end,
I’ll try to be your angel,
The kind that heaven sends,
I try to keep you smiling,
And laughing that’s for sure,
I don’t want to let anyone,
Hurt you anymore,
I’m going to be there,
Every second, every day,
To help you fight your demons,
It doesn’t matter what they say,
I want to be your hope,
So you know things wont be the same,
And when something goes wrong,
You’re not the one to blame,
I want to be your guidance,
We’ll step around the pain,
I’ll help you be a fighter,
To be yourself again,
I want to be your angel,
The kind that heaven sends,
So I can help look over you,
‘Coz forever’s till the end.
Forever’s till the end,
I’ll try to be your angel,
The kind that heaven sends,
I try to keep you smiling,
And laughing that’s for sure,
I don’t want to let anyone,
Hurt you anymore,
I’m going to be there,
Every second, every day,
To help you fight your demons,
It doesn’t matter what they say,
I want to be your hope,
So you know things wont be the same,
And when something goes wrong,
You’re not the one to blame,
I want to be your guidance,
We’ll step around the pain,
I’ll help you be a fighter,
To be yourself again,
I want to be your angel,
The kind that heaven sends,
So I can help look over you,
‘Coz forever’s till the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment