Tuesday, 30 November 2010

I Wish..♥

I wish I didn't wake up wishing I hadn't.
I wish I didn't hurt myself.
I wish I didn't most of the time cry myself to sleep.
I wish I wasn't fat!
I wish I could be good enough; for you, them && me!
I wish I could enjoy things again.
I wish I could cope with company.
I wish I could truely articulate how I feel.
I wish I had someone special in my life.
I wish I hadn't fucked up every part of my life.
I wish I'd told on him sooner.
I wish I knew what you were really like.
I wish I hadn't told you all my secrets.
I wish you didn't know how much you meant to me.
I wish that I didn't believe you like I do.
I wish I could understand why?!
Sometimes I wish I could just kill you and not get in trouble for it.
I wish you'd never saved me that time.
I wish that I didn't think having a 'friend' was worth all the pain.
I wish you'd actually valued me as a person.
I wish I could hate you for what YOU'VE done, instead I just hate myself more.






I wish I'd trusted my family enough to tell.
I wish I'd told the teachers who were so worried about me.
I wish I'd taken the different chances I was given to tell.
I wish I wasn't so scared.
I wish I didn't love him like I do.
I wish I'd agreed to stay in hospital longer when it was suggested.



 
I still wish I was dead.
I still wish I didn't wake up every morning.
I still wish I didn't love you like I do.
I still wish I wasn't so scared.
I still wish I could understand why?!
I still struggle to trust my family..&& everyone else.
I still don't know how to properly articulate how I feel or trust people enough to say things I know I should.
I still wish I wasn't fat.
I still wish I was good enough; for you, them && me.


I wish I had a thousand wishes!




No comments:

Post a Comment