Im tired.
So so tired.
My head is pounding, I'm crying so hard I can barely see and yet I still can't sleep. :/
FUCK YOU!! Aghhhhhhh! I wanna be angry about it but because I don't even know why it's happening I do not yet have a source of outlet for my anger. Although to be honest..
I don't think I really even have the energy for anger..
Physically, I feel SHIT. Beyond shit, I'm aching and in random pain, can't seem to get warm and am struggling to sleep. I do have alot on my mind at the moment, which it wouldn't suprise me to find is the cause of this, but I have no-one. No-one to talk to, no-one I can be honest with and no-one I can trust.
I feel to shit to say much more.
I'm sorry I'm not posting much at the moment.. It's getting harder to focus on anything;
On a brighter note; [just thought] I wonder if this is the beginning of my mood coming back up?? Hmm.. More thought is needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment