Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Today

Todays been a struggle. I feel so.. agitated.. and low.. but I have energy, except it's mainly the agitated sort which sucks.. I'm struggling to sleep again.. It's annoying. I'm trying to rest as and when I can but things just aren't working too well with regards to that.
I've told my family I'm not going over, my mum didn't seem bothered and one of my sisters told me I was being 'harsh' one of my other sisters, was a bit more insistent that I came over and didn't like it much when I still refused, but she didn't bother insulting me or anything so it was easier. I haven't heard from them since I told them, so I guess I'm either being disowned, or they're just really annoyed with me.. Haven't decided how I feel about that to be fair. On one hand, I feel like I'm not even worth fighting for, but on the other hand, I'm so relieved that it wasn't too hard, that I havent been getting calls demanding I change my mind etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment