Monday, 22 November 2010

Tattoo Ideas ♥





I liked this one in terms of representation of my sisters. I thought they could pick there own colour for 'their' butterfly so it would feel more like theres.





 




My idea when I found this Tattoo design was to have one that represented my sisters [I have three] because other then when I have children, I'm not doing names, I liked this one very much because it's both my fave colours.. Pink && Black.. plus it is very 'pretty' in terms of, good for a girl..

I love this Tattoo design, it is gorgeous! :)
I was thinking about getting it on my arm or something but wasnt sure space-wise if that would work.. So still got a little thinking to do about it but I'll figure it out.. What do you think? Where should it go? 
Also.. what 
colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment