Friday, 19 November 2010

Would You? What If.. ♥

I relate with this one quite well, in fact very recently I've made a decision about a 'friend' that I don't particularly wanna be closely a part of her life, or her mine, anymore.. She has always been the same. Highly critical and difficult with it, plus she doesn't seem to see what's wrong with talking like that, often shrugging it off with an 'I was just being honest'
Having mental health issues like I do, I know my life isn't what it should be, I realise that I maybe don't do as much as she's doing with her life, but I don't need to be told, day in, day out.. again and again that I am not good enough, not smart, funny, skinny etc enough for whatever her 'thing' is today. I think about those things that way myself, and having her deepen all those feelings were making me feel worse, so I have decided that I wont allow it to happen anymore. I'm standing up, getting a backbone and refusing to take the shit she throws at me. That's what I would do, although it's taken a long time for me to get to that point where I'm able to do that. What would you do?


It is very possible to lie without saying a word.. lying through omission isn't it?? Sometimes I think they are worse then normal lies, because you can not feel guilty about them because you 'didn't' lie..Hmm.. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment