Thursday, 18 November 2010

Hypo/Mania ♥

You know that feeling you get when you meet someone you like; that tingling, fluttery feeling in your stomach, sometimes so bad it can make you feel nausea.. the instant almost 'glow' it gives everything else in your life. The excitement, and the sweet intoxicating need for more;
This is what it's like to be manic. [hypo]
You are excited constantly, overly so over things that over people can't understand.. like with love, people roll there eyes and will tolerate your latest rant about your latest obsession, again like with love, you will argue with people about these things if they refuse to see things your way, everyone else is 'getting you down' or 'jumping on your ideas' and 'boring' apart from when your in love, everyone else is 'jealous' 'possessive' and 'being difficult'
They say 'Love is blind' and that I believe is true.. like with mania, you do not see it, you do not see the truth and the problems it can and will cause, you can ruin relationships, get into debt, lose your possessions, house, partner, children.. all because your blinded by how beautiful life is for you at the moment. By comparing it to love, I do not mean that mania is good. Just like love it has it's falls.. it's break, it's downs and even and times realisations that being this way or doing things this way just doesn't work.. I compare it to love because I do feel in controlled manners mania can be inspiring, wonderful and a beautiful dose of everything we overlook in this busy world. Everything is at such a fast pace nowadays that we miss all of the details of life. How many people regularly watch the sun rise.. Or get to stop and stare at that rainbow before it's gone. I am not saying mania is good, I am not trying to glamorise it in any way, just trying to get people to see that sometimes thinking a little outside the box is the only way to see into the box clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment